Yep, I'm obsessed with decorating for Christmas. And thanks to last week's project, I had some extra gold glitter paper just sitting around so I figured I'd make something with it! You can make this with any thick paper you have (you know, in case you're not in love with glitter) and they literally take like 5 minutes. Maybe 10 if you cut really slowly.
1. Grab your paper and your scissors
2. Draw out a Christmas tree (excuse the wonkiness. This is what happens when you try to draw while looking through a camera.)
3-4. Cut out the first tree, trace it onto the second piece of paper, and then cut that out so you have two identical Christmas tree shapes (or if you're feeling fancy, you could do this whole tutorial with present shapes)
5. On one tree, cut from the top down about an inch. On the second tree, cut from the bottom up- stopping just a little more than an inch from the top.
6. Slide them together and adjust so they stand upright
7. Go have a cookie, pat yourself on the back for being so incredibly talented, and begin planning your future crafting empire. Or just eat the cookie.